I graduated as a Graphic Designer from the Lebanese American University in Fall 2012. I have been painting since childhood, I took classes in “Fabriano” & with the deceased painter “Haidar Hammoui”. I started experimenting on a personal painting style in 2009 & I have been painting seriously ever since.
– QOZAH | De Prague Café – Hamra (31 paintings) | FEB 2016
– RODINIA | Particulier Chocolatier – Hamra (38 paintings) | MAR 2015
– Amannay | part of Amannay International Theatre Festival – Ouarzazate – Morocco (16 paintings) | MAR’18
– The Reconstruction of Humanity – MACAM Museum (1 installation) | AUG 2016
(The installation is currently part of the museum’s permanent collection)
– A smile a mile exhibition (MMFC) – Art Space Hamra (2 paintings) | JUN 2016
– Bellamy’s International painting selling event – Yarzeh (2 paintings) | JUN 2016
– LAU alumni exhibition (16 artists) – Lebanese American University Beirut
(1 painting) | MAR 2016
– SOS exhibition (112 artists) – Palais UNESCO – (1 painting) | FEB 2016
– DARKSIDE in Babel Theatre (2 paintings) | APR 2015
– MISHKAL’13 Festival in Masrah Al-Madina (4 paintings) | SEP 2013
– MISHKAL’12 Festival in Masrah Al-Madina (4 paintings) | SEP 2012
I am a co-founder of the NGO AGONISTIK for performing arts (AFPA) & a member of MMKN NGO for supporting students of the public schools & empowering women.
I have a wide experience in Theatre & Filmmaking since I have been actively participating in projects of the sort on regular basis starting 2008 under several working posts (up to 30 plays & 20 films – Students & professional projects). I was one of the co-founders of MISHKAL a youth festival for all arts launched by AFPA in 2012, I was a committee member, & the Graphic designer of the festival in its first two editions (2012 & 2013). I Co-founded in 2017 with 3 partners an audio-visual production house “FINE LINE PRODUCTION” in Beirut. I currently help run the production house & freelance as a production designer, art director & graphic designer.
I participated in several art festivals around Lebanon & have several murals around the city & abroad.
I was invited as a jury member at Theatre Festivals:
– Amannay International Theatre Festival – Ouarzazate – Morocco | MAR’18
– Festival International de la Creation Theatrale – Fquih Ben Salah, Morocco | NOV’17
– Theater without Fund – Alexandria, Egypt | NOV’16
I love reading, listening to music & traveling.
“The combination of my interest in Theatre, Films, & Fashion got me to see things my own way & paint stuff that reflect who I am. I love merging & experimenting on cultures. I originally started with the African culture, afterwards I introduced the tribal culture & now I am experimenting with introducing the Oriental culture. The philosophy behind it is how humans are all originated from the same place, & how getting to know each others’ cultures will only enrich us. I aim to emphasize the enriching effect of cultural fusion. I usually start with an idea or a vision & then I add to it. It’s a process of expressing what I feel in shapes & colors, & this is where the biggest challenge is: being true to what I feel. It is so scary to face what’s inside you. You just need to be honest with yourself. Honesty, love & passion are the core of anything in life. Choose wisely, love dearly, take chances & give chances. I learned that I can be anything I wish to be if I worked harder than hard enough.”